Today we bring you the first of a series of recipes in collaboration with @twochefsontheway that are going to be great. We hope you enjoy them. Unique Pink Collagen is going to be an ideal way to take nutritional supplements without realizing it, especially if you are on a diet. This is our proposal! Taking into account that pumpkin provides us with fiber that will be satiating and help improve intestinal transit, if you are dieting, I present this delicious recipe.
Dark chocolate provides us with antioxidants, polyphenols and flavonoids. Unique pink collagen is rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber, such as inulin and ayurvedic herbal extract, that will help us to improve the digestive system.
Do you dare to try it? It's delicious!
- 400 gr of roasted pumpkin
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 200 ml of vegetable milk (oat, almond...)
- 4 doses of Unique Pink Collagen
- Grated peel of ½ orange
- ¼ cc of cinnamon powder
- Chopped nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews...)
How do we prepare it?
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into medium-sized pieces.
- Roast it in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Put the pumpkin, cinnamon and orange peel in a blender. Blend until smooth and puree consistency.
- Boil the milk in a saucepan. Turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Let it melt while stirring.
- Add this preparation to the mixer with the pumpkin. Beat until a smooth and homogeneous texture is obtained.
- Add the Unque Pink and blend again.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag.
- Fill the individual containers and let it cool, it will become more consistent.
- At the moment of serving sprinkle and decorate with the nuts.