In today’s recipe Pili (@twochefsontheway) is going to show us how to prepare Unique Green Mayonnaise. Thanks to Unique products, you will be able to take nutrirional supplements without realizing it, especially when you are on a diet.
If you want a delicious snack for snacking before meals, or even as a first course. Sweet potatoes are rich in carotenes and fiber. Cauliflower helps lower cholesterol, contains glucosinolates, isothiocyanates and sulforaphane.
Would you like to try it?
- 500 gr of sweet potato
- Black pepper
- Herbs of Provence
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Green cauliflower mayonnaise:
- 250 gr cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and its peel
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 doses of Unique Green Collagen
- Black pepper
- Freshly chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into sticks.
- Season them with salt, black pepper and herbs de Provence.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Put it in a saucepan with a little water (3 or 4 fingers of water) and a pinch of salt.
- Cook covered over low heat for 10-12 minutes, or until tender. (it is like steaming it)
- Put the cauliflower, lemon juice and peel, pepper, olive oil and Unique Green Collagen in a blender. Blend until emulsified and obtain a very fine cream.
- Add salt if necessary. Add the chives and set aside.
When the sweet potatoes are roasted, serve them with the mayonnaise!