This smoothie is a perfect snack, and is also great for breakfast, especially now that the good weather is about to start and the smoothie is rich in protein and antioxidants.
I love it, it's great.
In a blender:
- Add 2 scoops of Unique Pink Collagen to a blender.
- Add 200 ml of almond milk, or skimmed or lactose-free milk if you prefer. It all depends on the flavour: personally, I like it with lactose-free semi-skimmed milk.
- Add 4 medium strawberries (you can also use raspberries).
- Add a handful of blueberries.
- Blend well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- If you want to make a refreshing summer drink, add 2 ice cubes, let them sit for a while, stir and then remove to prevent the smoothie from getting too cold (it should only be used to cool down the drink).
- To decorate, sprinkle a little pink on top of the foam with a sieve. You can also decorate with a little cinnamon, which not only looks good but adds a different flavour.