Enjoying pastry in a healthy way is also possible. And if not, take note of the following recipe where we propose some delicious pancakes, super healthy and most satisfying.
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr of sifted flour
- 250 ml of milk (skimmed milk can be used)
- 2 measuring scoops of Unique Pink Collagen
- ½ teaspoon mild olive oil
- The method of preparation is the usual one for traditional crepes, but this time we substitute the sugar for Unique Pink Collagen.
- Mix all the ingredients and shake them. Let it rest for an hour at least. Then make the crepes in the pan once hot: with a ladle we put the cream until they are done and turning them.
- For the coverage we add again Unique Pink collagen. To do this, we dissolve the product in a little water and add it to the jam for the filling.
- It is not necessary to make the recipe with jam. If you fancy a lighter dish, you can serve the pancakes with only natural fruit. Go ahead and enjoy these delicious crepes suitable for the whole family! The secret: Play with different toppings to create different pancakes and not fall into the routine.