Today we bring you the first of a series of recipes in collaboration with @twochefsontheway that are going to be great. We hope you enjoy them. Unique Pink Collagen is going to be an ideal way to take nutritional supplements without realizing it, especially if you are on a diet. This is our proposal!
Super light mini donuts with very few calories, gluten and lactose free, since they are prepared with coconut milk, contain a lot of fiber and thanks to the inulin and herbal mixture based on Ayurvedic medicine protects the digestive system, with a flat stomach effect.
Do you dare to try it? It's delicious!
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 4 gr agar agar powder
- 100 gr raspberries
- 4 doses of Unique Pink Collagen
- Doughnut molds
- Put the coconut milk in a saucepan, sprinkle the agar agar , stir lightly to dissolve.
- Bring to a boil.
- Let cool slightly.
- Add the Unique Pink Collagen and mix the preparation well until it is well blended.
- Add the raspberries to the bottom of the molds.
- Fill with the coconut milk mixture.
- Let cool and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Carefully unmold and decorate with raspberries and sprinkle with Unique Pink collagen.